Sekundärnavigation / Secondary navigation
Inhaltsbereich / Content
Further information about the university, the city, ...
|Semester||Start of the semester ||Lectures start ||Lectures end ||End of the semester ||Period of exams|
|Summer term ||01.04.||April ||July ||30.09.||July - August |
|Winter term ||01.10.||October ||February ||31.03.||February - March |
- high quality education in a top ranked university in Germany
- very modern technical equipment
- research institutes with great reputation, e.g. the Fraunhofer Institute, the DFKI (Deutsches Forschungszemtrum für künstliche Intelligenz, Max Planck Institue (MPI)
- lots of student activities e.g. sports, journeys and various cultural highlights of the region
- International Office will provide you broad support in any request
- Future-oriented courses, practical education and modern infrastructure
- Roughly 14,000 students
- Close contact to the professors
- Fully equipped with latest state-of-the-art technology in libraries, laboratories, and computer labs
- The university has acquired a remarkable reputation in the German university landscape and is ranked as one of the country's top universities.
Kaiserslautern - in the heart of Europe
- Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, excellent vineyards, ancient Roman cities and castles from the Middle Ages
- Ideal starting point for discovering the continent
- An excellent public transport system makes it easy to travel around, i.e. Paris: 3 hour train ride or a free ride to Heidelberg with your student ID
- 3 nearby airports with cheap offers to many European countries can be reached in one hour.
- 2 big international airports can be reached in one hour, too.