After you have been abroad
Hand in the request for validation to the exchange coordinator within two months after having received your transcript of records/certificate from the university abroad.
Therefore the following documents are required:
- Request for the acknowledgement of academic achievements
(Antrag auf Anerkennung ausländischer Studienleistungen)
Example for the handling of the acknowledgement form
- Certificate of the partner university
- Learning Agreement (Annerkennungsvereinbarung)
If for valid reasons you did not conclude a learning agreement before going abroad, you need to hand in course information, written work and the lecture notes to the examiner.
- Letter of Appearance (Partner University)
- A completed Feedback Form (Feedbackbogen) about your study abroad
The exchange coordinator hands on your request to the examination board, which finally decides about the acknowledgement of your academic achievement.