Before going abroad
- Application deadline for all Outgoing Universities: 31th of January.
- Apllication period for left places ends on 30th of June.
You are ...
- a student of the University of Kaiserslautern
- studying at the Faculty of Business Studies and Economics
- on an advanced study level (a minimum score of 60 ECTS must be achieved in the Bachelor program)
- the university you want to go to
You've got ...
- your transcript of records (list of examples for an english translation)
- all relevant certifications
- certificates about your internships
- certificates about your language skills
- other interesting documents
You've written ...
- your letter of motivation (For EASMUS Universities in German or English, for non ERASMUS Universities in English)
- one or two pages
- Why do you want to go abroad?
- Why have you chosen that specific country?
- Why have you chosen that specific university?
- Which courses are you interested in?
You've filled out ...
- the application form.
Then... send us all the documents above per Mail as PDF Files to firstname.lastname@example.org