Before going abroad
- Application deadline for all Outgoing Universities: 31th of January.
- Application period for left places ends on 30th of June.
You are ...
- a student of the University of Kaiserslautern
- studying at the Faculty of Business Studies and Economics
- on an advanced study level (the earliest starting date for doing an exchange is in the third semester, a minimum of 30 ECTS after the second semestre must be achieved in the Bachelor program)
- the university you want to go to
You've got ...
- your transcript of records (list of examples for an english translation)
- CV (in English if you are applying for non-Erasmus universities)
- all relevant certifications
- certificates about your internships
- certificates about your language skills
- other interesting documents
You've written ...
- your letter of motivation (For EASMUS Universities in German or English, for non ERASMUS Universities in English)
- one or two pages
- Why do you want to go abroad?
- Why have you chosen that specific country?
- Why have you chosen that specific university?
- Which courses are you interested in?
You've filled out ...
- the application form.
Then... send us all the documents above per Mail as PDF Files to application_outgoer[at]wiwi.uni-kl.de
Application to an Parter university of another department
If you could not find the perfect ERASMUS-partner university for yourself you might find it among the partner universities of the department of your technical subject at the university of Kaiserslautern. This opportunity is only offered to students of the study programs BWL tQ and WI. Those students can apply to the partner universities of the department of their technical qualification. Therefore you need a recommendation letter of the international office Business studies and Economics. This recommendation allows you to apply to free places of the ERASMUS+ Program between the 01.03 till 15.03.2018 via the Mobility-Online database. To get the recommendation letter please send us your "Notenauszug mit Fehlversuchen" to application_outgoer[at]wiwi.uni-kl.de